Followers

NEW VISION AND MISSION FOR 2012

Friday, December 23, 2011



The school looks set to usher in the New Year with a bang: "Enter the Dragon." Two new signboards both carrying apt and relevant vision and mission statements were put up a couple of days ago with the noble intention of motivating the teachers and staff to go the extra mile to help the school and students to achieve them.

New Year, New Resolution and appropriately New Vision and Mission = Noble and Good Intention.
Photos showing the new signboards.


"This is the beginning of a new day.
I have been given this day to use it as I will.
I can waste it… or use it for good.
But what I do today is important,
because I am exchanging a day of my life for it!

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever,
leaving in its place something that I’ve traded for it.
I want it to be Gain, and not loss,
Good and not evil,
Success and not failure,
in order that I won’t regret the price that I’ve paid for it.

I will try just for today…
for you never fail until you stop trying."


Posted by Kolej T6 Haji Zainul Abidin at 7:47 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment