Followers

CONGRATS TO SITI ROHAIZA BT TAJUL ARIFF

Monday, June 07, 2010



Our heartfelt congratulations to one of our staff Siti Rohaiza who will be getting married on 12th June 2010.

We wish you a happy and joyous marriage. May you always be happy, healthy and blessed with all the good things in life.

A MORTAL MASTER PIECE

She sits before me, an infallible piece
A masterwork of bone, sinew, and skin
Defying perfection her fairest cheeks and feminine chin
Her form crafted and carved as a statue of ancient Greece

Lo! I would keep her hidden, a secret held unto me
Locked away to appease my most jealous heart
For it would cause a mortal cut if e’er we were apart

My soul she holds captive, her eyes contained the very key

But I could not withhold such beauty from the Earth
A prisoner to my selfishness, a fate yet undeserved
Her expert shape and classical features to all should be observed

Not all the gold of all the nations could match her shine or worth

So go my ornate masterpiece!

Go and share your radiant gleam
Go my Venus de Milo, my Winged Victory

And light the world with your achromic beam

Posted by Kolej T6 Haji Zainul Abidin at 4:40 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment