Followers

GOLDEN BOY STRIKES AGAIN

Tuesday, April 06, 2010



Jeremiah Loo struck gold again at the recent MSSM. This time he made a haul of only a gold medal at the rings and a bronze medal for the floor exercise.

To Jeremiah, all the best to you. Hope you will to achieve more at the national and international arena. The school is proud of you. Well-done.!

I kinda dreamed of this one night while I was in bad spirits... but it never fails and now it's actually up on a poster in my gym. "DREAM..Believe...Achieve..GYMNAST!" If you can dream anything, just believe you can do it. Try to achieve this and you will. Work hard and you will never fail. YOU WILL be a gymnast. i know what this is now, and I think it can help anyone. Anytime I try a new skill I just think in my head.... DREAM.. Believe...Achieve... GYMNAST! and it's a confidence boost. I hope it is for others too.
Guest Melissa King



Posted by Kolej T6 Haji Zainul Abidin at 8:15 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment