Followers

SUPERSTAR OF THE SCHOOL FOR 2009 SPM

Thursday, March 11, 2010



Tan Sin Eu created a record and also history when he scored 10 As in the 2009 SPM examination. So far no one in the school has come close to this record. Diligence and hardwork had certainly played a role in his incredible feat. 

Congrats to Sin Eu and hope that all the students will emulate his untiring thirst for knowledge. Sin Eu who aspires to be a medical doctor said that he will pursue his medical degree at the Aimst University. The school is very proud of him and wishes him all the very best. Sin Eu, you deserve it.




Posted by Kolej T6 Haji Zainul Abidin at 1:19 PM  
7 comments
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12:48 AM  
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12:56 AM  
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12:59 AM  
Michael said...

Congratulate on your result Sin Eu, I always know that Haji isn't a bad school, now that your batch has prove it, I'm very proud of you all.
This shows that it isn't the school problem on the bad result, it's the students' effort.
Mr. Gan really did a good changes to the school, you are really a dedicated Principal!
I was busy on my studies so I don't have the time to congratulate you on the first time.
It's good that you want to take medicine as well, keep on your good work, i know you can make it.

From Chern Chian.

4:35 PM  

Michael,
Thanks for your positve, encouraging and constructive comments. We need more students like you.
We teachers merely provide the guidance. The rest is up to the students.
We hope more students will post up positive comments to provide moral support from the students.
The school is waiting for ex-students to come back to form an alumni. Perhaps you can take the lead when you are free.
All the best.

9:37 AM  
Michael said...

I just voice out my opinions, but i did miss all the teachers and school.
You are right that teachers only provide guidance and the rest is up to the students hard work.
I would love to form the alumni but one year ten month I'm in Russia, so have to wait till my summer holidays then only i go back and discuss about it.
I will be busy preparing for my final exams, so probably I wont be checking up on the school blog so often already.

All the best to the school and wish all the members of the school always healthy and prosperity.

From Chern Chian

2:24 AM  

Hi Michael,
We will surely wait for your return. Meanwhile, all the best in your studies.
Take care. We miss you too.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment