Followers

HAPPY RETIREMENT 2012

Wednesday, May 23, 2012


This morning saw Miss Cheah, who has served the school for 22 years bidding farewell to all the teachers and students in a special assembly arranged to honour her. Presents and praises poured in and the weather was very ideal for such an auspicious occasion.

To Miss Cheah, we wish you happy retirement and may you be well and happy always. Photos showing the event.



FAREWELL

A nice farewell for those in hunt
the nice farewell for those they seek
a nice farewell for those who love
the nice farewell for those who zoom!


It is the nice farewell on who knows
It is the nice farewell who is in me to hide
It is the nice farewell who lived in me in tender
It is the nice farewell who loved in distress
It is the nice farewell whom I loved dear

And she knows when I walk

walk out completely
And she knows when I hear

I take the words in me completely
And she know when extend my hands
never leave it from me to slip
And she knows the life eternal turned away
and slipped down beca`se not me

Yet life offer you the most
let you smile with full delight
let the smile smile smile never drain
that is life written on the face of truth

My good farewell to the hunters
and let they hunt and make merry
and this is the joyful tour for me in life
always my wings open to you to live

Have a good day
and the last words I write
you know

SMILE SMILE SMLE IT IS LIFE


Posted by Kolej T6 Haji Zainul Abidin at 10:13 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment